PAN Card Verification | Verify PAN by Name & PAN Number
Whether you’re looking to buy a car or any property having a PAN card can help you in a number of ways such as critical situations for accessing the individual or companies tax liabilities. Therefore, it is highly recommendable for every citizen of Indian to have PAN number for all financial transactions on receive salary, professional fee or even sale or purchase made for assets above the said limits.
Though there are ways by which one can use the facility to certain entities for online PAN verifications or PAN Card Verification. One can easily come and verify PAN details on behalf of other if there is a relevant document available for verification. The income tax department of Indian has authorized the NSDL e-Governance to launch a PAN verification service to help everyone for verification of PAN details; there are 3 modes through which an applicant can verify the PAN.
Type of PAN Verification Online
The 3 modes of Verification of PAN are listed below.
1 Screen-based PAN Card Verification
- The applicant seeking the verification need to first log in to use the service
- Once they are in a user can furnish upon a maximum of 5 PAN in the provided screen and submit it
- The details of the PAN are subjected to given out in results.
2 File-based PAN Card verification
- The user needs to log in first
- Then an upload file which contains a maximum of 1000 PAN’s in the same file structure as said by NSDL e-government.
- Once it gets uploaded the applicant can use the submit button
- This will provide all details pertaining to all the PAN provided in less than 24 hours of submission
- Later, the system will fetch a message of rejection in the format of the file that is incorrect.
3 Software (API) based PAN card verification
One can use their online facility that allows a user to make verification of PAN on accessing a verification site with the help of a software application.
Who is eligible for verification?
The following given list of all the individuals additionally groups those who are eligible for PAN card verification
The following entities are available for an online PAN verification facility
- Insurance web Aggregators
- Insurance company
- Non-banking financial companies approved by the RBI
- Insurance repository
- Credit card companies and institutions
- Central record keeping agency of national payment system
- Credit information companies approved by RBI
- Mutual find
- Government agencies
- Stock exchanges
- Income tax projects
- Good and service tax networks
- Reserve bank of India
How To Register For Pan Card Verification
The applicant who wants to register for PAN Card online with NSDL e-Gov with all the furnishing documents. An applicant requires providing the signed copy of the terms and condition on the letterhead of the entity with an authorization letter additionally with the demand draft for the charges.
Things required registering for the Online PAN verification
Details required for the organization for registering on the Online PAN no. verification
- Entity name
- Entity TAN/PAN
- Category of the entity
- Other personal details
- Contact details
Required Payment details when registering for Online PAN card verification
- Total Payment order
- Mode of payment on which it’s made
- Instrument number
Details required for Digital signature for registering for PAN verification
- Name of the certifying authority
- Digital signature certificate class
- Serial number of the digital signature
Pan Card Verification Using the PAN Number
The following steps are mentioned by which one can check the PAN verification using the PAN number
- You need to Log on to NSDL PAN Card financial service website from here
- For a duplicate/reprint or replacement, enter the existing PAN card number
- Enter the Captcha
- Now, click on submit
- The website required to display the PAN verification status
Now, the most important things would be checked the verification status within the five days of receiving the acknowledgment
UTI Pan Card Verification
One of the important aspects of UTI Infrastructure technology and services which is UTIITSL is owned and run by the government provides outsourcing and technology services to all financial sectors since 1993.
Although, UTI PAN verification is made within the 5 days from the date of the acknowledgment. To proceed to make sure you have the following steps mentioned below.
- Log in to UTI PAN website
- Pick the type of application to proceed whether it need to reprint or apply for a NEW application
- Click on the submit button
- Enter the following captcha code shown on the screen
- Hence, the page will display the PAN verification status
How To Verify Pan By Name and Date of Birth?
Now, when you need to verify or find the PAN with the PAN holder’s name and DOB. You will need to follow certain steps. With help of this guide, you can follow the step by step guide.
- The first thing would be signing up for the online service curate by NSDL e-Governance infrastructure Ltd from here.
- Now when you sign up using the correct credentials you get access to one in all PAN and PAN details with simply putting the DOB. Once you may need to put the father’s name along with the last name as there are several records for a PAN card holder’s name.
- You now require fulfilling the DOB mandatory to maintain all privacy and security proficiently.
PS: when the DOB is not asked any miscreants can misuse the PAN holder’s name to fetch all PAN details. Therefore it’s advisable to furnish DOB as important for finding and verifying the PAN
What are the fees for Online PAN verification methods?
If you’re looking for an annual registration for all above-mentioned verification method then paying Rs 60 will suffice. The facility charges methods may go up to Rs 12,000 and Rs 1,680 including a 15% tax which is Rs 13,740.
PAN Card Verification UTI & NSDL – FAQ’s
Can an entity renew its PAN verification facility?
Yes for sure an entity when renews the PAN verification system online whether logging in to the official site with preferred user ID along with a digital signature. Then, the entity will have the option to choose the Renewal of facility option and then click the button to submit.
Will I need to enter the full name for PAN verification?
Yes you need to enter the full name which consists of first name, middle name and last name for PAN Verification process
Will I need to pay any initial advance for PAN verification?
Yes, you need to pay an initial advance as per the software API based shown on the screen as you proceed with the steps.
The process of PAN card verification is simple and mandatory. Thereafter in order to verify PAN Card online, there are only certain entities that are entitled. The online verification is done by someone else from the applicant should have the relevant document with him/her.
Verification facility is not available on paper and it is compulsory for an authorized person or applied to register them online.