PAN Card Status – Track UTI, NSDL Pan Application Status Online 2019
If you have applied for a PAN card online and at times when you’re asked to reprint the PAN card you would probably go confused on how to track PAN card status 2019 for your submitted application.
PAN refers to Permanent Account Number which is provided by the Government of India for all taxpayers. A PAN card is introduced for efficient taxation management for the government offering adequate information and transparency to an individual financial transaction.
Over the period of time PAN card is considered one of the important document and mandatory for every working citizen of India. Thereby putting more emphasis on PAN application. Generally applying for PAN card is easy through NSDL & UTITSL website and it typically takes 15 odd days to reach the PAN card at home by SpeedPost.
You can also keep track of the form submitted and track the application status by providing the 15 digit acknowledgment number.
Perhaps, this is why both NSDL & UTITSL has been an authorized for PAN cards. Similarly, it will help to track your PAN card submitted online efficiently.
The process is not tiring its simple as long as you have application number which you have retained in your mail inbox when applied for a PAN card.
Few Ways To Track PAN card Status Application
SMS facility– Anyone can trackbacks their PAN card status through the phone by using a specialized service. You can do this while sending an SMS to NSDLPAN followed by the 15- digit acknowledgment number to 57575. You’ll receive a message indicating the current application status.
Telephonic conversation– Applicant can have a telephonic call to receive an update on your PAN status on 020-27218080. Thus your 15-acknowledgment number is required during the call.
Online Tracking– Anyone with the 15-digit acknowledgest number can track their Pan application status with help of the official site of TIN-NSDL.
How to Track your PAN card status through SMS
If you’re not that good surfing internet you can obtain your PAN card status through an SMS request. You can do so by texting a phrase and sending a text message to 53030.
In order to do those follow simple steps? You need to type in PAN with 15-digit acknowledgment number and which is provided to you at the time of application submission.
Once the message gets delivered correctly you’ll receive a message stating your PAN details.
The details include
- YOUR PAN NAME: Printed name on the card
- DATE OF DISPATCH: delivery time of your PAN card by SpeedPost
- PAN CARD NUMBER: Number printed on the PAN card
In this way, you can find the PAN card status in offline mode with the help of a phone SMS. Choose any of the methods you’re comfortable with and rest assured you’ll receive the PAN card status in no time.
How To Track PAN Application Status Online
- The most popular and fastest way of tracking online PAN card is to navigate to the official website. Once you reach the website everything becomes clear to you. You get the option to check the application.
- Hereafter, the user needs to choose the appropriate application type i.e New PAN card/updated information and provide them with a few details such as your 15-digit acknowledgment number along with his/her full name and DOB.
- Once submitted successfully the website will let you know about the current status of your PAN application.
PS: Tracking is enabled only after submission of application after 24-hours.
1. How To Check UTI PAN Card Status online?
You can check and track PAN card status with the application number. Ensure that you have the application form. To track the PAN card status you can either follow these steps.
- First of all, Click here to visit Track app of official UTI PAN Card Site.
- Now you can a search box saying that “Enter details to Track your PAN Card Application status” what you have to do is enter Application Coupon number (which you received during applying for a new application) on the first box.
- Click on submit and done In just a few seconds you can know your PAN card status which is applied through UTI.
As we have earlier specified the different ways through which you can know about the PAN status. The above-mentioned process either uses the Permanent Account Number or Coupon Number.
2. How To Track NSDL PAN Card status?
In the occasion when you need to track PAN card status along with the payment status.
Now, you can track PAN card application, this can found on “Track your PAN/TAN application status” under PAN cards.
- First of all, you have to Click Here to visit the official NSDL PAN card Tracking page.
- Now you can see a Search box with the title “Track your PAN/TAN Application Status”
- Select the “Application Type” from the drop-down menu two options stating, PAN- New/Change Request and TAN- New/Change request.
- Now you have to Enter the “Acknowledgement Number” (which you received during applying for a new application)
- Then click on “Submit” button and boom you can see your NSDL Pan status.
How To Track PAN Transaction Status?
Anyone who applies for a PAN can straightway pay in either way.
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Demand drafts.
A transaction status is meant for those who pay using these above following methods which enables them to track PAN card status online. Applicant needs to log on to the official website of TIN-NSDL and navigate to the “Transaction Status” page where the current status is shown. Also, an applicant requires entering the Transaction number which he/she gets at the time of the making the payment along with his/her name and DOB in order to check the status of PAN application.
- First of all, Click Here to open NSDL Transaction Status Tracking app.
- Likewise, fill in the transaction number or acknowledgment number
- Then, Enter your full name
- Then, Enter your Date of Birth (DOB)
- Click on the “Show Status” to view everything about your transaction status.
Now, transaction status will be displayed on the screen while your transit through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
It’s possible to encounter errors while tracking PAN card status. Therefore, we have curated most frequently asked questions related to PAN card status.
- What are the basic documents through which one can apply for a new PAN card?
You need some basic documents to get ahead applying for a PAN card such as proof of identity.
- What can I do if I come across any errors in data of a PAN card?
Yes, there is an option for making a few corrections to your PAN application. If a woman is married and wishes to change her SURNAME on PAN card, she can do so by using a simple method. Read this post to know more.
- Is there a way to check the details entered in the application of a PAN card?
Yes, there is a way to recheck all the details you have entered in your PAN application. Please follow these guided steps to know more.
- What are cost-effective ways to apply for PAN card?
Yes, you can start filling the online PAN application and you’re done in a few minutes. You can apply for a PAN card online using the NSDL and UTIITSL websites.
- If I forgot my PAN card number Are there any ways to check it online?
Yes, there are ways to check and obtain one duplicate PAN card or find the PAN number. You just need to visit the official site and enter your name and DOB. You can learn about this process here.
Choose the ultimate method for your convenience. We have listed few methods and guided you through a step-by-step process. The first thing would be visiting one of these site i.e NSDL & UTIITSL for both issued PAN cards and online application of PAN cards. These two portals have minimalistic UI to navigate users to their destination.
In fact, UTIITSL is more convenient and uses the simple form to track PAN card status. You can search around for more article on our blog.
Lastly, the SMS option will come handy for those not aware of the Internet and it will help you to verify and know the status of PAN card.
Hope the article, will suffice the need for those finding difficult to track PAN card status online.