NSDL/UTI PAN Card Application Form
PAN Card is a mandatory requirement for all Indian citizens along with judicial entities most probably for those paying income tax. Now when you apply for a PAN Card either online or offline you’ll get two types of Pan Card application form.
What is Form 49A?
Form 49A is one of the applications for allotting a Permanent Account Number to an Indian resident. Anyone who wishes to apply for a PAN card should comply with a form 49A application form. You can download one from here or the NSDL e-governance official website or refer to UTIITSL website. Once the form is correctly filled you can head to submitting the form by making an online payment with the relevant documents prescribed in the document along with photographs.
Explanation of Form 49A?
The following component is found in the Form 49A.
- Assessing office code
- Full name
- Abbreviation of the name
- Another name
- Father’s name
- The telephone number and email ID
- Status of the applicant
- Registration number
- Aadhaar number
- Source of income
- Representative assesses
- Documents submitted
How to Fill Form 49A?
There are some basic rules that one should follow while filling the 49A. The following given points are one that helps in filling the form
- Language and basic rules
The applicant must fill the form in the English language. It’s essential to fill the form in block letters a black ink is preferred. Each box should fill with only a single letter leaving the empty box with each character.
The applicants require having at least 2 color photos and can be found in the top corner of the form. It should neither be stapled nor clipped with the form as this photo will be displayed on the PAN card. There should be enough clarity on the photograph.
- Signature on the photograph
A signature of the left thumb impression should be affixed with the form. The applicant requires checking all things including signature and thumbprint contained in the form.
- Correct details
It essential to check the form before submitting ensure the form is completely filled with correct data. Filling the file with incorrect details can lead to complications or even cancellation or rejection of the form.
There should not be any overwriting when filling the form
- Contact details
Make sure you enter correct contact details in the form. While mentioning address ensures that it has all relevant information like the town, city, pin along with STD code and phone no when filling the form.
Download Pan Card Application Form
- Click here to Download 49a Pan Card Application Form for Indian citizen.
- Click here to Download 49aa Pan Card Application Form for a Non-Indian citizen.
Steps to fill up UTI PAN Card application form
UTI provides 2 different types of application for a new PAN card and the other for requesting a change in PAN. In case you lost your PAN the same application can be used to approach UTI for loss of PAN Card.
- You need to visit the UTI official website when applying for a PAN card for the first time.
- Both Indians and individuals outside of India can apply for a PAN card through UTIITSL but have to fill up two different Forms respectively.
- In case you’re an Indian citizen you need to pick 49A Form
- Next, you need to visit the official website and apply for a PAN card application form
UTI PAN card Application Form Overview
In the first section, you get the entire form to fill out areas details like area, range, and commissioner
- In the next section, you get all the details to fill out your personal details additionally with your parent details
- In this section, you will require submitting address details including residential and address of correspondence.
- Now, you may need to mention the source of income
- You need to fill out the representative assessee details which are the details that will be printed on the card.
- Now you need to submit the proof of identity you can make use of Adhaar card
- Once the form is completely checked you find an option for submitting.
- Once done you will now need to pay Rs 107 as a fee for the application form.
- That’s it
Steps to Fill up NSDL PAN Card application form
Since filling a PAN card requires human intervention on various steps. Its possible to find errors and incorrect result. At times when you need to process a PAN application from the NSDL website. The following steps should be followed in accordance with the guided instructions. The steps involved here in the process are detailed out below.
- First, of all Click here to visit the official site of PAN Card application form of NSDL
- Now you would require filling the 49A form for applying NSDL card application form.
- NSDL website site is more or less and easy and it will require no setup to process the form smoothly
- In a similar way fill out the form with the onscreen guided instructions.
- Check the fields and verify upon submission of the form
- You then need to proceed with the payment for getting a new PAN card.
What if an applicant submits an incomplete Form 49A?
For incomplete or incorrect forms it is possible that the form gets rejected. The services centers such as IT PAN services for filling up the Form 49A.
Do you require paying charges to the IT service center?
Well, you need to pay a sum of Rs 110 for assigning a new PAN card and can be paid through Internet banking, debit cards.
Is it necessary to provide a telephone number in form 49A?
It’s not mandatory to provide phone no on 49A but a telephone number would help to communicate during mishaps.
Applying online for a PAN card is one of the convenient and hassle-free ways. This is a quick and easy process for both NSDL and UTITSL websites that have clear guidelines and instructions to fill up a form 49A & 49AA.
Also, anyone from HUF’s trust NRI organization can take help of these two websites to fill up PAN card regard to the loss or correction in PAN card.
- pan card application form
- pan card application form free download
- new pan card application form
- pan card application form 49a
- nsdl pan card application form
- how to fill pan card application form
- sample pan card online application form Gujarat
- uti pan card application form