How to Know Your Pan [NSDL UTI]
Today we’re a discussion about “How to know your PAN”. Whether you have lost one or forgotten your PAN card number. If you by mistake misplaced your PAN or you want the information online. Then there is a way out for this. The income tax department has made the information available on their website.
Anyone looking for PAN card number can go to an e-Filling website where you can find out the listed under PAN number which is really easy and confident. You just need to provide them with your date of birth.
How To Know Your Pan By Name & DOB
It’s easy to Know your PAN details by Name and date of birth. For that please proceed with steps instructed below.
- First of all, click here to open e-filling official website
- Now, you need to provide them with the following details
- Date of Birth / Date of incorporation in DD/MM/YYYY format
- You need to enter the captcha present on the screen
- Click on submit to furnish the requirement.
Therefore, you’ll have the following details shown on the screen.
- PAN card number
- First name
- Middle name
A remark: A status about whether the card is active/inactive
How To Know Details of the PAN card From The Income Tax Website
At times when you need to find out the details of the PAN card which is a bit longer process. The result of the PAN card details including the address after the registration through the Income Tax Department e-filling website. Please proceed with the following steps.
- First of all Click here to open E-filling Website.
- Now, click on Register yourself
- Pick the appropriate user type and proceed with a continue button
- Now, provide the basic details.
- You need to fill up the registration form and click on submit
- Soon, an activation link will generate and will ask for an email address. Please activate the account by clicking on the link received in the mailbox.
- Select the profile setting
- And, then go to My account section
- Now, the following few details will be mentioned under PAN details
PAN number, Name of the Assessee, DOB, Gender, Status, and Address of Assessee.
If you wish you can also see the address along with contact details in separate tabs.
How To Know Your Pan Card Issue Date
Fewer times when you need to know your PAN card the issues date is there on the right bottom of the PAN card the only thing is the date are not separated.
You’ll have the date shown on the card as 03072017
How To Know Your Pan Card Status Through NSDL website?
The online submitted documents for PAN card application can be tracked using the following steps. It’s one of the best and convenient way to track anyone’s PAN application.
To help you with the following steps. Proceed carefully with below steps.
- To track the status of a PAN card application the applicant first need to click here to open official website for PAN, TIN – NSDL
- Now, to go to the PAN card section on the website.
- Now click on “Know status of your application” from the left sidebar.
- The applicant first needs to choose the application type.
- Now the applicant must fill up few details and a 15-digit acknowledgment number along with the full name and DOB
- After filling all the details, you will get redirected to a page following the current status of the PAN card.
The steps are clear and simple anyone having a PC and internet can do the stuff by himself.
How To Know Your PAN card Status Through UTI Website?
Well, there is an easy way out to know your PAN card status through UTI which we’ll discuss in a couple of minutes. The steps are extremely similar to NSDL but here you need to enter the coupon number.
- First of all, click here to open Track App of UTI Offical site.
- Now enter coupon number to the data field and hit submit button.
- Now, when you enter the coupon number you’ll have your PAN details in front of the screen.
It’s quite familiar for us that we don’t remember or save our PAN number in certain case if the card gets lost or you can’t find it you may need the PAN number as urgent as possible. You can simply follow the above process when in need of your PAN number.
Its possible for security reason the session of your page may end early. Due to this, you may need to be quick in entering the details in respective fields as fast as possible.
Also, check for possible typo errors or wrong info. The DOB must be entered as shown here i.e DD/MM/YYYY. If it’s not in order it prompts you for correct entry.
Ensure that the entering the name with correct format can help you know your PAN card information efficiently. It should be in the order of surname followed by the first name along with the middle name.