How To Change Name on PAN Card
PAN refers to Permanent Account Number is one the most important document for every citizen residing in India. PAN card is also responsible for working or running a business within the Indian territory.
It can also act as identity proof for individuals and will help them to file income tax returns. Therefore it’s important to get a PAN card for all individuals and entities in to have it.
In this article, we make sure that you get all details under one article. Likewise, we offered few steps for change Name in PAN card after marriage and change name in PAN procedure.
You can apply for a changed name in PAN card but let’s know the reasons why would one apply for change name in PAN card?
The reasons may be many which include marriage, misspelled name, divorce, change of name through affidavit etc. To change the name in PAN card is a simple process done with the help of filling a form for PAN card name change either by TIN or NSDL.
The request to change the name in PAN card carries a sum charge of Rs 105 and in another hand, if it has to mail abroad then, Rs 866 will be levied upon it.
How to Change Name on PAN Card
We know that applying for any government services are one of the most disheartening tasks in India. If you go offline the problems can go even bigger. When you suddenly realize that the information on the form bears some inaccurate information.
For example- it’s easy to apply for PAN card online but if the address of the correspondence is misspelled then, it becomes a serious concern for the applicant to obtain it in time.
However, to apply for pan card name change is not that easy as it seems. In order to change and get a correction PAN card form online. You need to follow few steps before you make corrections or change name in Pan Card.
- PAN card holder’s name
- PAN card holder’s father name
- PAN card holder’s address for communication
- DOB which will be printed on the card
- PAN card gender
- PAN card photograph as printed on the PAN card
- Specified signature as per PAN card holder
PS: Aadhar card is mandatory for making changes to the PAN card.
Application Fee Required To Change The Name in PAN card
If you’re filing up the form for change name in PAN card then a fee of RS 110 will be levied and can be paid either with credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
Once, the application is completely filled in. You need to submit it to get the acknowledgment form with a 16-digit number in it. You’ll require it at the time of knowing the status of your PAN card.
How To Change Name In PAN Card Online
In order to help you with the steps for change name in PAN card via online method. Here are few steps that you should follow.
You can get the change name in PAN card using the NSDL or UTUTSL website. We’ll follow up with the NSDL website.
- Visit the official NSDL website and click on the drop-down menu under the Application Type.
- Pick the “changes or correction on PAN card existing data”.
- Now, fill in all the details correctly when done enter the captcha code and request submit.
- Next, you need to follow some steps in order to submit the PAN documents. This is done via e-KYC with Aadhar card (scanned image through e-sign required)
- Choose the e-KYC method via Aadhar card. And, fill in the required document stated with a red asterisk and proceed to the next step.
- Enter the personal details mentioned on the Aadhar card correctly. Now select the document you want to submit and proceed.
- Allow a payment for making a change in PAN card which cost Rs 120 and confirms to Pay.
- Now, you’ll have to authenticate using the Aadhar card. Tick the box below and click on Authenticate
- If all the personal details match with the Aadhar card then proceed with e-sign/e-KYC
- You’ll get an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on submit.
Now, you’ll see the page shows you a successful completion page upon submission. You can download a copy of PDF will receive an acknowledgment via email.
The process of change name in PAN card is not that difficult as it seems. All you need is to fill up a form with all the required documents and address. It’s vital to check things carefully before submitting.
Whether you want to make amendments or correction to your PAN card for a name change on PAN card. This article will help you with the best and comprehensive information with PAN card in India.
- pan card name change
- how to change name in pan card
- pan card name change online
- pan card name change after marriage
- pan card name change form
- how to change name in pan card online
- pan card name change after marriage online
- how to change name in pan card after marriage
- pan card name change status
- pan card name change procedure
- Change name in pan card after marriage a woman