Documents Required for a Pan Card
If you’re looking for a way to make a fresh PAN CARD or have lost one then, there is way out for it. Like major government issued proofs. PAN too has become a mandate for all government works. PAN can be referred to as Personal Account Number by which an Individual is identified as a citizen of India. Application of PAN can be obtained either from the following places. You can obtain for yourself either by the Offline or Online method. To make sure the specific form you need to obtain.
Along, with obtaining these forms, one can use it for correction or reprint of existing PAN card.
You must know that documents that are pertaining to specific PAN application can be kept apart based on the entities that are applying for it. Here, you will get all the details regarding documents required for a PAN Card.
Documents Required for New PAN Application for an Indian citizen 2019
Make sure you have these following documents with you when applying for PAN card.
Identity Proof required for PAN Card applicant of an Indian citizen
Make sure you have the required following documents which are mandatory for PAN card applicant
- Xerox of Voter’s ID
- Ration card with photograph
- A copy of passport
- A copy of driver’s license
- A copy of Arm’s license
- A copy of Adhaar card
- Photo identity issued by the Govt. of India
- Health scheme card by Central government of India
- Certificate from Bank along with Bank Personal account number
- A copy of a pensioner card with due photograph attested in it
- A certificated attested by the Member of Parliament of the Legislative assembly along with a Municipal Councilor
Apart from this if the applicant belongs to a minor, and then any of the following documents of parents can be submitted as an identity of proof.
Required Documents as a proof when applying for a PAN Card as an Individual Citizen of India
The following documents can act as an Address proof and can be submitted when applying for a Pan Card.
- A copy of electricity bills
- A copy electricity bills
- A copy of your broadband connection bill
- A statement of your bank account
- A statement of your credit card details
- A statement from the post office featuring the name on the passbook
- A copy of the passport of spouse
- A Xerox of your identity card along with the photograph
- Order of property tax of the current or latest financial year
- A domicile certificate issued by the government of India
- Adhaar card issued by the central government of India
- An allotment letter
- When submitting the copy of first 5 documents the relevant document should not be more than 3 months old.
Date of Birth Proof can be used for submission of PAN Card Application for an Individual citizen of India
Date of Birth can be used for PAN card submission by the PAN applicant. Anyone submitting the documents can use the date of birth to serve the purpose. Any of the below-listed documents can be used to procure the need
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal corporation or any gazetted authorized office to the issue birth certificate. Certificate issued by the registrar of birth and death can also be used as proof.
- Pension payment order
- A certificate from the marriage certificates by Registrars of marriages
- A certificate of matriculation
- A passport works as a proof
- A driving license can also be used as a proof
- A domicile certificate issued by the central or state government of India can also work as a date of birth proof
- An Affidavit signature signed in front of a magistrate stating the date of birth.
The identity of Proof used for PAN Card Application for a person, not an Indian citizen
Following are some of the listed documents used to submit as a Proof of identity by an individual, not an Indian citizen.
- A copy of passport
- A copy of a person issued a card of Indian origin by the Indian government.
- A copy issued for an overseas citizenship card for a person by the Indian government.
- A copy issued for national or citizenship identification no. or Taxpayer identification number attested and issued by Apostille from the Indian Embassy or High commission consulate in the respective country where the PAN is located.
Proof of Address used for PAN Card Applicants of a foreign citizen
Anyone of the following copies of the documents can be produced as an address of the proof.
- A copy of passport
- A copy of issued Indian origin card by Indian Government
- A copy of other national and citizenship identification no. or Tax identification number that is duly attested by the Apostille either by the Embassy or High Commission or consulate from the respective country where the PAN card applicant is located.
- A copy of bank account statement issued by an Indian bank
- A copy of registration certificated issued to the foreigner’s registration office that shows the Indian addresses.
- A copy of issued VISA by the foreign country either a copy of appointment letter produced by a Company located in India along with a certificate of Indian address issued to the employer.
PAN Application documents required for HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
Hindu Undivided Family can be referred to as HUF joints families which are literally based on India. HUF operating under family business which is run and operated by the family members. But the sole decision maker is called the Karta the most senior person in the family. Here the unit is required to file tax as a whole attribute to the would unit. For a Hindu Undivided Family or HUF is required to obtain a PAN card as a whole as a unit. The application process required a set of documents produced by the HUF. The following listed documents are used to ascertain the business to run successfully in India.
Let’s see what few additional documents a HUF needs to submit when applying for a PAN Card.
- A document issued and signed by the Karta of the HUF stating the name of father and address of the entire family member residing in HUF.
- A copy of above all listed documents as a proof of all members who are supposed to act as the Karta of the family.
Documents required for a PAN Application as a Company
Documents that are used for the registration of a company for PAN application needs a couple of things. This is necessary to know because this does not have a huge list of address or identity proof to choose when applying for a PAN card.
Here are the following documents required to register as a company in India, for this purpose you need to check the following documents.
- A Copy of Registration Certificate that is issued by the Registrar of the Companies.
Documents required for a PAN Application for a company registered and located outside of India
- A copy of the certificate of registration issued by the registrar of firms either a copy of Partnership Deed
- A copy of Registration Certificate only issued in India either, a copy of the approval of granting to the incorporation of the company in India by the Indian authorities.
Documents required when applying for a PAN Card by a Firm which includes the LLP registered or established in India
An LLP or Limited Liability Partnership is where all partners in a business firm have limited or no responsibilities against the misconduct or negligence of the other partners. The following documents are required during the establishment of an LLP’s and PAN application only in India. Any of the following documents can be produced or submitted.
- A copy issued against the Registration certificate by the registrar of the LLP’s in India
- A copy partnership deed
Documents required for PAN Application by an LLP outside of India
There are following documents that can work when submitting the PAN application for an LLP located outside of India.
- A copy issued against the certificate of the registration by the registrar or A firm copy which says about Partnership deed
- A copy of Registration certificate that is issued in India or an approval for LLP’s located in India by Indian authorities.
PAN stands for Personal Account Number that is referred to as 10-digit number issued by the Indian Government income tax department. It is mandatory to have a PAN for every individual or persons running a business. This is to undertake like receiving a salary with professional fee and deemed to purchase of assets within the specified limits.
It is also recommended to have a PAN card for those not even falling under tax brackets. It is extremely important to have PAN card if the total turnover or gross receipts goes over exceeding 5 lacks rupees in each financial year.
- documents required for pan card
- what are the documents required for pan card
- documents required for pan card application
- documents required for pan card correction
- pan card documents required for date of birth
- which documents required for pan card
- documents required for applying pan card
- documents required for name change in pan card